Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DVD over summer vacation

God, I miss summer vacation!
I really don't wanna go to school. SERIOUSLY!
I mean, I'll miss watching DVDs. (Coz I used to watch DVDs everynight during the summer vacation)
I've finished with Grey's Anatomy(THE BEST SHOW EVER) Season 1-5, Private Practice 1-2, America's Next Top Model Cycle 10-11,
One Tree Hill Season 1-4,and Desperate Housewives 1-5.
What a productive summer right? :)

Well, school doesn't stop and it will never stop me from watching DVDs.
I'm just too addicted to it that I can't stand a week without watching.
You think I'm horrible, do you?
Well, my eyes are. I think, it's the result of too much watching tv.

Just so you know during the summer vacation, what I did was;
Wake-up, Eat, Watch, Sleep(A little). And on again.

This kind of lifestyle, made my body or my health disastrous. My lungs and immune system are weaker due to the late night sleeping, my bones are brittle coz I'm too lazy to

drink milk. I got muscle pain due to one-position-while-watching-over-the-whole-summer-vaction incident. God, I thought I have bile problems or whatever.

I got too worried and consulted a doctor. And she said, that I have to stop that kind of lifestyle. I have to exercise, drink vitamins, eat healthy foods, and engage myself into
activities that'll make my mind think of something. She also said that I have anxiety disorder, which I know in my heart is perfectly true.


So I changed. For a day. And then back on the track.
I KNOW! I'm so stupid. But I'm awake now from my insanity. :)

And there goes Swine Flu. And that, I have to worry until it clears out.

Maybe we're not supposed to be happy. Maybe gratitude has nothing to do with joy. Maybe being grateful means recognizing what you have for what it is. Appreciating small

victories. Admiring the struggle it takes to simply be human. Maybe, we're thankful for the familiar things we know. And maybe we're thankful for the things we'll never know.

At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate.
~Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey (Grey's Anatomy)

That I'm trying to convince my self of.

0 comments: