Tuesday, June 30, 2009

George, come back please?

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER. If you haven’t watched Grey’s Anatomy Season 5 Episode 23-24, STOP READING. And DO NOT WATCH the video.

George: Dr. Bailey, I need to tell you something.
Bailey: Not now O'Malley.
George: No, it'll be quick 'cause I gotta get to the OR to scrub in with the Chief. I think you're gonna be mad at first, but I'm about to do something important. And, I'm very sure about this decision. And, I think eventually you're gonna be proud. But you know, before that you're probably gonna be like "What did you do!" I'm... I don't mean to imitate you.
Bailey: You call that quick?
George: I joined the Army to be a trauma surgeon, I report for duty tomorrow.
Bailey: YOU DID WHAT?
George: Yeah, that’s where I thought we'd start.

<


George O’malley is a very noble person. He is very kind, a good friend, and a real surgeon.

Grey’s Anatomy without George would be soooo different.
He’s 007.
He’s Bambi.
He’s Georgie.
He’s someone else’s McDreamy.

I don’t want George to go. I fell in love with his character.
I mean, HE IS GEORGE!
I want him back..
PLEASE?

I know that his character had been fading lately this season. But that doesn’t mean that they can’t make a new issue or angle about him.
I guess I’m just saying this because I don’t want him to go.
But really, I will miss George.

TR Knight, please don’t leave the show. Please.
I’m begging here.

Sounds pathetic? Yeah, I know. I just don’t want anyone dying or leaving.

Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."
~Meredith Grey of Grey’s Anatomy

0 comments: